Today SoftwareONE is a global leader in software and cloud portfolio management and is modernizing the way organizations budget and optimize their global IT spend from on-premises to the cloud.
Our 5,000 technology experts located across 80+ countries work on over a 1,000 Technology Projects globally. We provide customers with the right advice on their Technology Roadmap towards the cloud or optimizing the Business-outcome of a cloud-based landscape. With our PyraCloud platform, applying machine learning, delivering the visibility, insight, automation and control customers demand to maximize their software investments.
In tandem, our Software Lifecycle Management (SLM) services provide the methodology and framework to optimize the underlying IT infrastructure, accelerate cloud adoption and minimize compliance risk.
With our dynamic leadership and driven business strategy SoftwareONE is one of the fastest growing technology solution providers in the world with elite partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Adobe, IBM, VMware, Oracle, Citrix, Red Hat, Trend Micro and many more.
The Cloud Solution Specialist would be responsible for exploring, qualifying, shaping and closing Public Cloud Opportunities with SoftwareOne’s existing and new customers. Cloud Solution Specialist would also be responsible for positioning SoftwareOne’s Cloud Solutions and Services to prospects. The SS would also come up with high level solution approach and design for customers’ business and technical objectives. Experience:
Overall experience should be 10+ years and relevant experience should be 3+ years in managing Public Cloud opportunities.
Successful candidates for the Cloud Solution Specialist position should possess the following:
- SS Hunt and Generate business through the account plan process with the BDM and with the principal
- The SS work with the BDM to plan, Identify opportunities, identify the right decision maker and the BDM will set up the meeting to the SS can do discovery with the right person in the Account
- The SS will articulate the value proposition of SWO, the Portfolio, the potential engagement
- The SS will competitively differentiate SWO, the portfolio the potential engagement
- Sol Spec should be able to generate leads within the customer base of SWO (we have huge numbers of customers),Principal (AWS/Azure) or their own contacts
- The SS should be able to do whiteboarding and demonstrate SoftwareOne’s approach to solving a business/technical issue
- The SS should possess the ability to apply IAAS and PAAS services on AWS/Azure to create solutions. Moreover, it is incumbent on SS to effectively propose the solution to the customer
- KPI – Revenue Target, EBITDA, SS Hygiene (Sales Process, Deal Review, Thought Leadership)