Solutions and Innovation Engineer
At Arm Treasure Data you can expect a work environment where the team is collaborative and open to your ideas, while we keep our collective eye on supporting our customers’ needs. Arm Treasure Data has been designed to offer scalable and flexible solutions to our enterprise customers and as a solution and innovation engineer you will play a key role in providing our presales and post sales engineering team with the best tools and demo packages and also help our prospects and customers to get a better understanding of Arm Treasure Data CDP solutions and technology.
As a SI Engineer, you will be required to have an excellent understanding of our company’s products in order to demonstrate the features of company products, high level of skills to draft and deliver new demos and create customized software solutions for the Sales Engineering team.SI Engineer Responsibilities
- Working with Sales Engineers to discuss their hardware and software needs.
- Doing research on new visualization technologies and tools.
- Strategizing with the sales engineering team to create customized solutions.
- Drafting and delivering presentations on targeted products.
- Designing and installing customized software and hardware solutions for the customer if it’s needed.
- Testing the performance of the installed demo/visualization system and fixing bugs.
- Providing post-installation follow-ups and improvements for demos and prototypes.
- Developing relationships and maintaining customer relations if it’s needed.
- Supporting the sales Engineering team with all technical related queries.
- Familiarity with Open source Treasure Data products and technology (fastest possible onboarding) such as Digdag, embulk and fluentd.mit
- Internship experience / previous work experience in Solutions and Innovation
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering Engineer or similar capacity.
Hands on experience of SQL, Presto and APIs.
Having passion to do some level of frontend development/engineering tasks.
Problem solving and Creativity. Skills of technical writing and documentation.
Team working ability and willingness to learn and grow in a team environment.
Multitasking and flexibility to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet the tight deadlines.
Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way.