No. of Positions: 1
Role: The Solutions Architect creates comprehensive design/architecture for the solution(s) and provides strategic direction throughout the development process.
- Understand the business context and lead the solution design on the platform
- Responsible for technology choices and decisions.
- Promote architectural and development best practices.
- Ensure projects are designed within approved enterprise architectural standards.
- Lead code reviews and implement best coding standards.
- Provide technical leadership in all aspects of SDLC, including system analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment
- Demonstrates ability to bring in a fresh perspective, Generates new and imaginative ideas/ approaches.
Experience: 5+ years as Solution Architect.
Qualification: BE/B.tech required
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Experience in development of enterprise-class scalable and performant systems.
- Experience in Product development
- Experience in mobile applications will be a plus.
- Excellent distributed system design capabilities
- Exposure to web services, workflow engines
- Experience in Web Servers and Application servers.
- Experience in CI/CD - Git, Maven and Jenkins.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams on end-to-end development and implementation.
Location of position(s): Based out of the NIUA office in New Delhi; with travel as required.
- At par with the industry standards, depending on experience and skills. Proof of past remuneration (last received salary/monthly contract payment) would be required.
- Remuneration will be structured as follows: 70% fixed; 30% variable (conditional on achieving KPIs); additional performance bonus possible.