- Manage RFQ process: Build RFQs; Solicit, evaluate and negotiate supplier quotes for Machining Commodity. Evaluate bids and proposals.
- SHOULD cost estimation of Machining components.
- Comprehensive in-depth understanding of Sourcing/purchasing function.
- Manage programs & metrics to meet BHGE purchasing commitments in Sourcing.
- Create First Piece Qualification Purchase Orders, Blanket Purchase Agreements.
- Closely work with Materials and OTR teams to ensure smooth Fulfilment from Suppliers.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Preferably Mechanical) from an
accredited university or college
- At least 3~4 years of full-time work experience
- Conversant with the supplier base in the region for one or more commodity group
- Experience/ability to work on sourcing activities across multiple commodities / product categories
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate pricing, contracts.
- Effective Supplier Relationship Management Skills
- Strong Follow-up skills