· Incumbent will work with Global Commodity Leaders and Regional Commodity Leaders in supplier onboarding process & ensure the suppliers are compliant meeting all the requirements of GE supplier onboarding processes
· Individual will have to do detailed data analytics & ensuring data accuracy of Grid Vendor Master file
· Individual will work closely with the sourcing leaders for accuracy of commodity classification of the suppliers
· Individual will work closely with Global Commodity Leaders and Regional Commodity Leaders in floating RFQ's & identifying new opportunities for deflation.
· The Individual will work across commodities & suppliers in getting quotes, which includes the Cost of Bill of Materials, Target Costing and Should-Be Costing activities
· Process end to end pilot validations with GCL’s of an eRFQ factory
· Performing detailed cost analysis of components & manufacturing processes used by our suppliers to ensure highest quality at the lowest cost solution
1. A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with atleast 2 years of relevant experience in Sourcing, Logistics, Materials or Supply Chain Management
2. Excellent Interpersonal Skills with Proven experience of influencing international clients
3. Ability to understand & read drawings
4. Experience working in a cross functional, highly matrixed environment
5. Experience working with and effectively building rapport at all levels within an organization
1. Masters in Logistics, Materials or Supply Chain Management
2. Excellent communication skills and analytical skills with the ability to manage and develop supplier relationships
3. Proven ability to execute, multi-skill and deliver on commitments
4. Ability to learn fast and work with some degree of uncertainty.