NTT DATA Services currently seeks a “HELPDESK ASSOCIATE / HELPDESK SENIOR ASSOCIATE”- Spanish Language
to join our team in “Noida/ Bangalore
- Provides L1/ L2 technical guidance in activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of reported problems by telephone and email.
- Activities include recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
- Typically, the Analyst level participates in a supportive role by acting as a liaison between customer and departments within the organization, to ensure that all on-line system problems are resolved in an accurate and timely manner.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting Windows XP, Win 7/8 Operating system, PC Hardware, Basic Knowledge of Internet Explorer, Networking, Messaging, and MS Office, COTS applications etc.
- Must be able to speak fluent English & possess excellent writing and comprehension skills & with excellent customer handling skills
- Qualification: Graduate
- At least 6 Months plus of experience in a technical support role.
- Good hold on spanish language ( Writing + Speaking)
- Must be B2 Level certified in spanish language
- Good Communication Skills.
- Rotational shifts (24*7).
- Basic Technical TS skills.
The shift timings can be changed as per client requirements. Additionally, resources may have to do overtime (paid) and work on weekends based on business requirement. All new hires will be required to successfully complete our Orientation/Process training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp−2−corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.