Position: Customer Support Specialist (Full Time)
Experience: 2 to 5 years
You’ll be a great fit, if
You are someone who has a true passion for solving people's problems and always goes the extra mile to give the "wow" moment for every customer. You understand what it means to be a customer and show high amount of patience while solving each and every query. You also know that good customer service is what builds a great product and always make sure that you act as the champion of the brand.
At moneyguru, you will get to
● Deliver great customer service and experience via email, live chat, social media channels.
● Identify customer pain points and work with the product and tech teams to resolve the problems.
● Use customer support Analytics tool to understand and reports customer behaviour, frequent query types etc. and provide insights to the internal teams.
● Make sure that customers are educated about the product's functional capabilities and potential upgrades.
● Make sure that the FAQs and other help documents are updated regularly
Apply now, if you have
● At least 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience (Chat and Email Support)
● Interest in learning more about mutual funds and personal investing
● Exceptional written communication skills
You will be given brownie points if you have
● In-depth knowledge about the mutual fund's industry, stock market & investment products
● Emails and chat support.
● Experience in working with CRM systems such as MailChimp, Zendesk, Freshdesk etc.,