Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.JOB STATEMENT
This position is responsible for managing the Operational procurement activity with the internal & external vendor network to full fil the daily customer needs, close follow ups , managing the Inventory, Monitoring the stock levels and distribution of inventory in the warehouse.
Significate involvement of stakeholder’s sales, vendors, global planning team, order management etc.Job Duties And Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- The position shall be closely monitoring the daily purchase requisitions and creating the Orders the different vendors.
- Controlling the stock levels in all the warehouse, full the replenishment inventory
- Tracking of the shipment, follow up with the logistics
- Review with the Market to align the demand forecasting
- The position shall be making the departmental MIS and reports from SAP and P4T for the regular reviews departmentally and Globally
- Should have relevant buying experience of components so that to work as buyer so that the business is continued uninterruptedly.
- To control and monitor the various reviews and internal coordination within Procurement team.
- Familiar with the MM module, BI report, Inventory reports.
- SAP material master analysis, updating the changes needs etc.
Skills And Abilities
- Diploma / B-tech in engineering around 6 yrs. In supply chain management / procurement, manufacturing will be an advantage.
- Experienced in working on SAP MM module and any other procurement platform preferably Pool 4 Tool
- Previous experience with computerised purchase order systems would be an advantage.
- Hands on experience in E-procurement and ability to convert all purchases into e-procurement
- Proven track record in attainment of project delivery schedules and budgets.
- Good interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Should possess good negotiation skills.
- A high level of computer skills is essential – Ms Excel, Word and Lotus Notes.
- Experience in SAP R/3 purchasing and / or other logistics modules will be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in E-Procurement
- Good Analytical skills with knowhow of application of various tools and models for analysis.
- Preferably Experience of working in a global organisation
- Highly motivated individual with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player & Go-Getter
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Use work with organized and systematic working methods
- Understanding the need of documentation.