Position Type :
Full timeType Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer EngineeringTravel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS youu2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.About The Team
FISu2122 Protegent helps compliance officers cope with increasing data volumes, understand more sophisticated product risks, stay ahead of evolving regulations and rapidly respond to ongoing demands from auditors and regulators. FIS Protegent Suite of products helps firms meet their compliance and regulatory obligations u2013 from providing comprehensive surveillance for insider trading and market manipulation to assisting in supervisory controls and supporting management reporting.What You Will Be Doing
As a developer on the Protegent product suiteu2019s market data solution, you will work with market leading exchange market data providers to develop, maintain and support high volume, low latency components and data hubs. You will also work our clients and customer facing teams to analyze complex business issues and feature requests and translate them into product features.What You Bring
Knowledge / Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a business/ functional analysis space in trading or investment banking domain
- Experience analyzing business requests from customers, communicating with clients and/or internal stakeholders.
- Experience working with high volume enterprise applications
- Knowledge of trading/financial market data, exchange data, order management systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to financial market data systems/terminals, such as Bloomberg, Refinitiv, FIS Market map, etc.
- Bachelors in Computers Science/Finance or equivalent
- Fluent in English, Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What We Offer You
- Ability to work independently with high level requirements to come up with the design, code and unit testing of required components
- Proven ability to think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions
- Ability to learn technologies and tools to enhance effectiveness.
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility, visibility and ownership.
- An opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing segments and products in the capital markets space with great opportunity for growth
- Strong exposure to the exciting trading and compliance space, with excellent learning opportunities.
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities u2013 FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FISu2122 is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Pooru2019s 500u00AE Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see thePrivacy Statement
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see theSourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.