:About us As support analyst resource would be working to maintaining and support all aspects of these applications and also to overall SharePoint governance and ITGC. This support covers resolving incidents, executing change requests and any smaller enhancement which comes under scope of BAU.
Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.Function
DBSI is looking for passionate person who has a keen sense of ownership and strong engineering mindset.This position requires IT business focused thinking, the ability to be hands on, and to be result oriented.
We are looking at self-motivated individuals who are highly detail oriented and take pride in their deliverables. Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create and present concepts and recommendations to management.About The Role
- E2E responsibility for the technical delivery (Support) of ITSM.
- Single point of contact for these applications requirements in ITSM and Workplace CoE function.
- Own the application Queue including Priority 1 incidents and respond and resolve within SLA and publish RCA for all P1 incidents
- Be proactive and ensure no disruption to availability of applications as a service in BAU.
- Understand the current scope of pain points of IT/Business and propose / suggest improvement initiatives to address the problem.
- Propose new solutions/Tools which will improve the current solution/architecture and fasten the process.
- Work closely with the all stakeholders for these applications for any changes, solutions which improves the overall application support.
- Propose process improvements.
- Maintain documentation for all applications, codes, process, & configurations happening in the system.