Splunk Administration & Development - 8508
• Strong understanding of Splunk architecture & configuration files.
• Splunk new use case development and implementation
• Splunk log source integration
• Experience in the operations, management, monitoring and maintenance of enterprise applications, servers and network technologies.
• Knowledge of advanced search and reporting commands.
• Demonstrated ability to create complex dashboards and visualizations.
• Understanding of System Log Files and other structured and non-structured data.
• Good technical documentation skills for developing whitepapers, reference architectures etc.
• Preferred (but not required)
o Cloud AWS Experience
o Experience working with Agile frameworks e.g. Kanban.
o Python experience.
Qualifications: Any PG / Graduation