Sports/ Exercise Medical Doctor, Indian Men Hockey Team
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Organised and ability to work independently
• To work within a team environment (Chief Coach, Physiotherapist, Sports Scientist,
• Expertise in the following treatment modalities:
o Treatment of general illness
o Treatment of Sports injuries
o Interpretation of pathology, radiology and other medical reports vaccinations
As a Sports/ Exercise Medical Doctor for the Indian Men National Hockey Team you will be
required to be available during all Coaching Camps, all Rehabilitation Camps and for all
Competitions involving the National Team. The Job would be full time during the camps &
5. Experience& Values
• A minimum of 5 years experience working with a high level / elite sporting team.
• A doctor who is trained as Sports and Exercise Medicine Specialist
• Experience working with athletes from a high performance environment.
• Experience working independently and as an integral part of a professional coaching
• An understanding of professional sport and the demands involved.
• Ability to write programs, meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
• Ability to meet the after-hours and travel requirements of the role.
• Master degree especially MPhil (Sports and Exercise Medicine) is mandatory.