On a look for a Sports Copywriter to work for Digital advertising agencies on global brands.
- A Copywriter is responsible for every single word that goes out from an agency. One of the most challenging profiles, the job of a copywriter calls for immense hard work, patience, inventive thinking and love for the art of writing.
- Developing creative ideas and concepts
- Responsible for planning and executing the mainline strategy and marketing.
- Presenting ideas to the creative head.
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy.
- Should have experience in handling social media assets like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
- Capabilities to plan and execute digital media campaigns.
- A grammar Nazi and should be impeccable at proofreading.
- Ability to meet timelines, very important.
- High-quality conceptualization and execution skills
- Creative ability to think out of the box.
Candidate Profile –
- Should have proficiency in Ms. Office.
- Personable in nature.
- Active listening, adaptability, time management and good work ethics.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Team management and problem‐solving skills
Having a passion for the written word sets an excellent copywriter apart from the average, so a solid portfolio is the best way to entice employers, and show you have the skills to write on a number of topics.