4 Years Salary not disclosed DiplomaRead More...
, PG Diploma
, 12th Pass (HSE)
Your Profile matches the job
Posted: 1 Month ago
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As SQL DB Administrator, you are responsible to provide technical support for SQL database with high degree of Customer Happiness by meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA) and process compliance. You will perform business impact analysis and risk assessments to reduce the likelihood of significant service outage or disasters
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4+ years MS SQL Server Administration
- Demonstrable experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO),using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Proven ability to diagnose problems and triage/resolve issues across various tiers - application, network, database, server or storage tiers
- Validated knowledge to implement automation to reduce manual administrative tasks through use of jobs
- In-depth experience in setting up, tuning and monitoring Mirroring, Replication, Log Shipping and SQL Server Service Broker
- Prior experience Test back-ups to ensure we can meet the business’ Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) along with fixing SQL Server service outages as they occur, including after-hours and weekends
- Demonstrated ability to configure SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimize false alarms, Install and configure new SQL Servers
About Business Unit
- Proficient in working with high availability environment along with alignment to process (ITIL).
- Proven My SQL DB architecture designing skills as well as database support in performance tuning and database troubleshooting. Experience with MySQL replication
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
At Global Technology Services (GTS),we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, 'What else is possible?' GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Teamlease does not charge any kind of payment for a job.
How to get a Job early? Follow these tips
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.
IBM recruiting SQL Administrator Experienced(4 Years) candidates candidates nearby Bangalore,.IBM vacancies for SQL Administrator is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc.
IBM Company recruits a lot of Experienced(4 Years) candidates candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with Diploma
, PG Diploma
, 12th Pass (HSE)
are selected to full fill the vacancies in IT Software-Engineer
job field. The candidates nearby Bangalore, can apply for SQL Administrator position in IBM. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the IBM recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of IT Software-Engineer
. To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of IBM and Teamlease.com. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Teamlease.com is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of IBM and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in IBM and near your city and get a secured career.
Jobs By Roles Jobs By Cities