Sr. Analyst_FRRA Ext Rep_ Sch Prep
Job Category: Accounting/Finance/Audit/Risk
Roles & Responsibilities:
Preparation of the regulatory reports as per FED / SEC requirements on monthly & quarterly basis (Treasury International Capital
submissions, FFIEC 009, other schedules which forms part of FR-Y9C, 10Q, 10K, etc)
Collaborating across geographies with multiple stakeholders for sourcing information and delivering as per the requirements
Ensuring requisite documentation is in place covering the process and conceptual part of the activities.
Ensuring data integrity by adhering to the internal control policies and procedures. Also, ensuring robust control checks for all the
Support new business initiatives/projects wherever applicable which would involve working across different teams across
Providing the accurate responses to the audit (internal or external) wherever required.
Supporting in the User Acceptance Testing’s wherever applicable
CA/CFA/CPA/MBA Finance from a premier institute with 2 plus years of experience
MBA/MCom/CA Inter with 3 plus years of experience
Graduate in Commerce/Finance with 4 plus years of experience
- Regulatory reporting background will be an advantage
- Knowledge of US GAAP will be an advantage
- Good logical and analytical skills, strong accounting skills and aptitude to work with numbers
- Proficiency in MS office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint) is required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with business partners independently.
- Candidate should be flexible with the shift timings
Location: Bangalore East, KA, IN