· Designing and modeling of Interior Plastic Components.
· Design review with Chrysler Technical Centre, USA.
· Manufacturing and assembly feasibility study
· Benchmarking study as and when required
· Very good experience in CATIA & Ennovia
· Design Support for the analysis teams (Impact, Durability and NVH) to meet various Regulatory and test requirements
Key Responsibilities with brief description according to priority
· 6 to 8 years of Product Design & development experience in automotive Trim Components: soft trim (Carpets, Cargo systems -Parcel shelf\ Load floor, Interior\ Exterior Silencer and Headliner components etc.)
· Working experience in Component & System level designing.
· Expertise in CATIA modeling, Surfacing and Ennovia.
· Good Knowledge in Manufacturing & Assembly feasibility study.
· Work experience with International Tier 1 and OEMS.
· Knowledge in Injection molding process.
· Good presentation and communication skills.
Proficiency in Motion Simulation & CATIA Customization.
Good knowledge on Manufacturing process (Thermoforming, Blow Molding, Compression molding etc. and Plastic Materials)