Full vehicle integration knowledge/co-ordination.
Full vehicle Safety loadcases simualtion
Technical reports and presentation in design review meetings.
Adherence to SOP for all the assessment.
Reporting of Results- Reporting of each assessment results to the Lead.
Modeling & integration of full vehicle/subsystems
Participate in design review
Key Responsibilities with brief description according to priority
· 8+ years of automotive CAE experience.
· Preprocessor - Proficient using ANSA for full vehicle meshing & Integration for Safety
· Post processor - Proficient in METAPOST/ LSPOST/ Hyperworks/ PRIMER
· Solver - Expert knowledge in LSDYNA application for full vehicle safety
· Expert level stress-strain analysis, statics & dynamics knowledge for Global safety requirements
· Expert knowledge of quasi static & dynamic loadcases, Design enablers, Test Correlation
· Expert knowledge of BIW, subsystem and full vehicle integration
· Vehicle architecture - Working knowledge
· Vehicle/subsystem projects – CAE Assessment & root causing exposure
· OEM Experience – Preferred
· Safety regulations - Working knowledge
Quality and Delivery responsibility of all the assigned projects (model builds and loadcases)