VACANCY NOTICE (No.16/2021)
NCRTC invites applications from experienced personnel working with Govt. organisations/ Metro Rail/ Central/ State Govt. PSEs/Autonomous Bodies/ other instrumentalities for deputation for the following post:
1. Nomenclature of the post: Sr. Executive/ Co-ordination
2. No. of vacancy: 01(One)
3. Location: Delhi- NCR region
4. Term of deputation: Normal term of deputation, but the period of deputation will in no case exceed 05(five) years.
5. Eligibility: Working in pay-scale Matrix Level-6 Rs.35400-112400(CDA) or in Eo Rs.30000-120000(IDA) or higher pay-scales
6. Qualification: Graduate and MBA/ PGD in Management
7. Experience: Should have minimum 10 years of work experience in Govt. department/ PSU etc. and for minimum three years or more in Railways/ Metro Rail Operations/ Traffic Transport Department at Level-6/ Eo (in required scale). -Should have experience of co-ordination with Govt. Departments/ Agencies etc. - Should be proficient in MS Office.
8. Whether the company/ organization has been exempted from the rule of permanent absorption and if so, the date up-to which the exemption is valid.: DoPT vide its OM No. AB.14017/86/2007-Estt. (RR) dated 16.01.2008 has granted exemption for deputationist Officers joining Joint Sector companies like DMRC etc. set up for Metro Projects, from the rule of permanent absorption so long as they are in "construction mode". MoHUA has extended these instructions for NCRTC also vide its letter No. K-14011/17/2016-MRTC-1dated 03.01.2017.
9. Perks & benefits: Deputation Allowance plus other benefits as per Corporation policy.
Not more than 40 years at the time of advertisement of the vacancy.