i) B.E/B.Tech in Mining or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
ii) 1st Class Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency (U/R) under MMR 1961 from DGMS.
2) Scale of pay: Rs.70,000-3%-2,00,000(E-04).The CTC is around Rs.16.50 Lakhs(approx).
3) Age limit : Below 42 years (relaxable as per Government Guidelines).
4) Experience: 10 years post qualification experience which shall be reckoned from the date
of acquiring educational qualification at 1) (i) above, as an Executive in a Mining
Organization out of which 02 years’ experience (01 year for Internal Candidates) in
immediate lower scale (IDA) or equivalent (CDA).
For candidates from private sector, CTC should be minimum Rs. 10.20 Lakh per Annum.
(II) Sr.Manager (Mechanical)(E-03) – 03 Posts [3 UR]
i) B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
2) Scale of pay: Rs.60,000-3%-1,80,000(E-03).The CTC is around Rs.14.15 Lakhs
3) Age limit : Below 38 years (relaxable as per Government Guidelines).
4) Experience: 7 years post qualification experience in a Mechanical field/Plant/Mine in an
Organization, out of which 2 years’ experience (1 year for internal candidates) in immediate
lower scale (IDA) or equivalent (CDA). Experience in underground working will be preferred.
For candidates from Private Sector, CTC should be minimum Rs. 9.00 Lakhs per annum.
Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
2) Scale of pay : Rs.12200-360-23000 ( due for upward revision w.e.f 01/08/2017). The
CTC is around Rs. 5.67 (approx.).
3) Age limit : Upto 40 years ( relaxable as per Government Guidelines)
4) Experience: 3 years post qualification experience.
Desirous candidates may send their applications super scribing on the envelope
`Application for the post of ---- ', to the undersigned, along with detailed bio-data (Bio-data
form can be downloaded from our website www.moil.nic.in) and self attested copies of
Certificates and testimonials along with Demand draft of Rs.100/- for the post of Sr.
Manager(E-03),Rs. 500/- for the post of Chief Manager (E-04) and Rs. 50/- for the post of
Civil Overseer & Winding Engine Driver drawn in favour of MOIL Limited, Nagpur payable at
Nagpur (not required for SC, ST candidates). The applications should reach the office of
the Jt. General Manager (Pers.)
Recruitment on or before 18/02/2020.
echo 'Job is expired';
MOIL Ltd., A Miniratna PSU was originally set up in the year 1896 as Central Province Prospecting Syndicate which was later renamed as Central Provinces Manganese Ore Company Limited (CPMO),a British Company incorporated in the UK. In 1962, as a result of an agreement between the Government of India and CPMO, the assets of the latter were taken over by the Government and MOIL was formed with 51% capital held between the Govt.
echo 'Job is expired';
Teamlease does not charge any kind of payment for a job.