Job title - Sr. Process Associate - Hire to Retire (Travel & Expenses Operator)
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Audits Expense Reports submitted by employee’s based on expense audit rules and ensure compliance with the T&E Guidelines.
· Provide complete and consistent responses in a timely manner to the T&E customer inquiry / Stake holders.
· Assist with internal and external audits, projects and initiatives for the travel and expense program.
· Identifies and implements process improvements into the process.
· Applies documented rules, past practices, or instruction on an independent level.
· Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is difficult or complex.
· Inputs /Audits data entered into Concur system to ensure Accuracy. We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· 2 to 3 years’ Experience in Travel and Expense process is preferred.
· Experience in working knowledge on Concur tool is preferred.
· Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· Target oriented and team player
· Basic analytical skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (Written and Verbal) skills a must.
· Strong understanding of human resources policies, procedures, and benefits is preferred.
· Flexible in work timing & shifts
· This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.