Sr. SDE/ Technical Architect - Global PeopleTech Platforms
Job ID: 961924 | Amazon Dev Center India - Hyd
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science
· Experience with languages/technologies such as Ruby on Rails UI, R , ReactJS, Jasmine and Python
· Exposure to Oracle, RedShift, Arora, ANSI SQL and Dynamo is desirable.
· Excellent communication skills, able to actively participate in team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
· Ability and drive to continually improve your knowledge, skillset and understanding of Amazon’s business, systems, development environment
· Passion towards problem-solving and strong decision-making ability
· Ability to think critically and arrive at elegant solutions to challenging problems
· Proven track-record delivering high-quality, on-time, elegant solutions
· Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and think abstractly
· Familiar with AWS, Scalability of apps to serve 1+ million users
· Ability to discuss architecture for supporting mobile platforms
· Exposure to mobile application development would be valuable.