Sr. System Engineer-(Sr. Software Developer)
Key result / decision areas (outcomes)
- Strong in English communication (Read, Write and Speak)
- Understanding of business requirements and the process of translating them into well-engineered and integrated technical solutions and reusable components
- Coding for high-risk/high-complexity areas or establishing patterns for other developers to follow
- Collaborating with Product Managers/Architects on establishing requirements and overall design
- Collaborating with management to develop overall project schedules while providing accurate development estimates and identification/mitigation of project risks
- Ensuring quality through code reviews and other tools such as peer programming with other team members
- Provide management with key feedback and assistance for personnel evaluations and development plans
- Exceptional Programming Skills with Strong fundamentals in OO Programming
- Help with designing the architecture and documentation of the application
- Must be an effective communicator, balancing business goals with engineering goals, you efficiently manage a communication with the
- business owner of a project Write elegant, clean and well-documented code as a MVC . NET Developer
- Timely project delivery and followup with the stakeholders
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements and follow the standard code development
- Evaluate and research the products and technologies related to software
- Manage the Project independently
Desired Educational Qualification and certification:
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science / Electrical / Electronics or MCA
Technical & Functional Skills & Certifications
- Experience requires is 6 to 8 year.
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework.
- Thorough knowledge and Hands-on experience of SQL 2016 and above database scripting / development
- Strong knowledge in .NET framework, visual Studio 2016 and above
- Application of agile development processes in a leadership capacity.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Ability to manage large scale web/database application.
- Should have working knowledge of using a latest development tools and techniques like TFC
- Team-player with strong communication & collaboration skills.
- Understanding of modern development methodologies and tools including Agile (XP and Scrum),Rapid Application Development, etc