Sr. Software Developer/Software Developer/Web and UI Designer/System Administrator/DevOps Job Opportunity At Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
1. Sr. Software Developer
Qualifications: Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) or B.E./B.Tech.(Computer science / IT) with minimum of 65% aggregate marks
Skills and Experience required:
1. Candidates must have experience in developing web based applications specifically using Java / Python, Struts/ Django, postgresql / mysql.
2. Experience of working with java script, jquery , CSS, html and ajax
3. Experience in working with version control systems like GIT, SVN (preferred). Should have minimum one year experience in Project Management team.
Salary: Rs. 55,000/- to 63,000/- (consolidate salary per month).
2. Software Developer
Qualifications: Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) or B.E./B.Tech.(Computer science / IT) with minimum of 55% aggregate marks
Skills and Experience required:
1. Candidates must have more than 1 year of experience in developing web based applications specifically using Python, Django.
3. 3. Experience of working with version control systems like GIT (Prefered).
Salary: Rs. 35000/- to 40,000 (consolidated salary per month).
3. Web and UI Designer
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech BE/ B.Tech
Skill and Experience required:
1. Excellent knowledge of web markup including HTML5 and CSS3.
3. Ability to build responsive webpages
4. Knowledge of Bootstrap and a design language like material design
5. Good eye for asthetics: layout grid systems, colour theory and typography
6. Good understanding of UX principles and UI Development process
7. Minimum 1 year of experience in above mentioned skills.
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- to 35,000/- (consolidated salary per month)
4. System Administrator
Qualifications: B.E./B.Tech. Computer Engineering or Science Preferably with linux administration certification (Redhat).
Skills and Experience Required:
1. A hands on understanding of a GNU/Linux distribution preferably Debian or Ubuntu, Strong command of the BASH shell commands, Strong command of at least one shell based editor preferably vim or emacs, Strong understanding and command of the GNU/Linux user/group/other permissions and ownership at PAM and structures, units and divisions at LDAP levels, Strong understanding and command of the GNU/Linux ext3/ext4 file system and hierarchies, Shell scripting, along with minor sed and awk skills is a bonus, Strong understanding and command of Apache, SSH(D),SAMBA, LDAP, Cyrus IMAP, Postfix, Dovecot, Round Cube administration and deployment
2. Handle the hosting environment including routine updates and planning and management of longer-term infrastructure upgrades
3. Management of the storage infrastructure including backups and general IT maintenance
4. Software management (updates and configuration; scripting & automation) of a live hosting infrastructure.
5. Manage the Data Center and Data Redundancy centre and Servers in Cloud Environment.
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- to 35,000/- consolidated salary per month.
Qualifications: B.E/B. Tech, Bsc IT/CS
Skills & Experience required:
Good experience developing, integrating, testing software for embedded devices (in C/C++)
Admin for Windows7-10-Desktops, Linux-Servers (RedHat or others)
Network-knowledges TCP/HTML/REST and applications LDAP/AD/Proxies
Scripting: Powershell, Batch, Bash, Makefile, CMake, XML, JSON and whatever needed in particular
Packages:Know Gradle, Conan, Pypi or Maven how to use and setup in general
Docker, Docker-Compose, Kubernetes or OpenShift, Windows Container, Jenkins-CI, Gitlab/Gitlab-CI
Tools: Eclipse, gcc-like compilers, statical code analysis
PTC Integrity application knowledge
Experience in engineering of automotive electronics is an asset
Experience / knowledge of safety related engineering processes and methods
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- to 35,000/- consolidated salary per month