Meet/exceed sales expectations in the Territory /area assigned.
Achieve value & volume growth of products and establish good customer relations. Implement Sales and Marketing plan/ schemes for various products for the Area / Territory to get the sales
· Achieve set periodic Sales targets of the assigned territory & Brands.
· Attainment of Sales volume / mix objectives and improvement of sales mix.
· Implement adequate sales and promotional strategy that increases Alcon market share in Units and values in the market in constant collaboration with Marketing and other business & support units in the assigned geographical market.
· Regular feed back to the Area Manager and Brand Manager on market and competition activities.
· Rigorously Work in ORs to constantly promote Alcon products
· Collaborate with Tech Service team to provide after - sales service to customers.
· Implementation of promotional and sales call frequency based on efficiency tools to maximize impact of sales calls (i.e. Customer ABC analysis, territory administration, routing, etc.)
· Ensure to work closely with IS for generation equipment lead list/Follow up for demo/monitoring of IOL CMA compliance.
· Take support of IOL specialist for development of AT IOL`s business in the area
· Efficient, timely and accurate reporting of Sales activities, results, opportunities & threats to Area Business Manager. Monitor, control and ensure receivables in line with the company policies.
· Utilize all Marketing resources like/Product literatures/tools/patient aid literature/posters/ in the field. Ensure to attend maximum of your customer to ACT/ART/RTM/CME with maximum ROI by increasing sales & customer conversion.
· Facilitate Collection of payments within the credit norms specified
· Regular reporting in SALSA. To maintain the desired call average per month and frequency of calls to be done as expected with respect to Dual Ranking of Customers. Call objectives should be managed to give focus on various Products as agreed.
· Responsible for adverse event and product complaint handling related activities at a local level including the collection, intake and forwarding the information to the Local Vigilance Representative.
· Adherence to all corporate compliance guidelines & corporate programs by self and team
Graduate in Science, Engineering. Pharmacy
University Graduate/Post Graduate in Science, Engineering. Pharmacy
4 - 8 years selling experience in Pharma/Medical Devices Industry. Sales experience in Medical Devices industry will be preferred and advantage.
4 - 8 years selling experience in Pharma/Medical Devices Industry. Sales experience in Medical Devices industry will be preferred and advantage
Proficient in English
Proficient in English