Program Budget. Lead the development of STF/LTF program budget and deliver program at or under approved budget.
· Value Management. Execute the Value Management process to achieve program VM targets.
· Launch Readiness / Process Sign Off (PSO). Ensure all tasks are performed for launch readiness and PSO. Coordinate all program specific customer visits to the manufacturing facilities. Supply requirements to Manufacturing, and approve all resolutions to the follow-up issues that are presented to the customer, and escalate as necessary.
· Customer Contact. Coordinate and lead for all customer-critical program issues. Review requirements regularly with the customer to check on satisfaction levels/program metrics throughout the program. Engage in strategic negotiations to protect manufacturing.
· Program Scope. Coordinate, lead, and approve program scope changes within budget/STF. Summarize scope changes outside of budget/STF and elevate by Plant operation HEAD & Global BU program manager.
· Scheduling and Tracking. Create program timing and have it approved by Plant operation HEAD & Global BU program manager. Coordinate and lead the program schedule and tracking process to ensure the program meets the scope and customer requirements, to meet overall program metrics. Review program timing and progress toward achievement of targets and goals. Coordinate and lead build phases, while approving support activities to ensure successful delivery of the program. Prepare regular reports for presentation to executive management, which address program progress status.
TeamLease Services established in 2002, is one of India's leading human resource service companies in the organized segment. A Fortune 500 company listed on both NSE & BSE markets, with eight offices and 1400 clients across the country. The company at present has about 100,000+ live associates/ trainees spread across the country and have till date given employment to 1.5+ million people with an aim to hire millions more.
Teamlease does not charge any kind of payment for a job.