Designation- Sr, HR Executive.
JD-1. Responsible for Talent Acquisition across locations and will support Plant HR with their hiring agenda. He/ She will also be responsible for end-to-end employee life cycle for all employees of the organization.
2. Identify, develop and evaluate marketing strategy, based on brand objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
3. Creating monthly, quarterly reports and HR dashboards and ad hoc reports based on stakeholder needs
4. Responsible for Payroll and HR operations like F & F, PF and Mediclaim’s etc.
5. Operating Employees communication systems and processes.
6. Compliances of statutory requirements.
7. Establishment and administration of policies and practices that foster the desired relationships between employees and the company to their mutual advantage while meeting legal, social and company standards.
1. Manpower planning and development for all levels with regard to structure, numbers, competencies and skills and experience necessary to fulfill business requirements.
2. Consulting with line management and provide daily HR guidance
3. Resolving complex employee relations issues and address grievances
4. Working closely with the management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity.
5. Supporting line managers across the business on organizational structure and design
6. Providing guidance on HR policies