StenographerNo of Posts:
25,500 - 81,100 (Per Month)Experience:
New DelhiSelection Procedure
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/InterviewGeneral Conditions
- Upper age limit: Maximum 56 years. The Maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed fifty-six year as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Persons in service of Govt./Autonomous/PSU should forward hard copy of application through proper channel alongwith vigilance clearance, integrity certificate and attested copy of last five years ACR/APARâs.
- The period of deputation, including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government etc., shall ordinarily not exceed five years.
- Hard Copy of application should be submitted in the proforma enclosed and be forwarded by the Cadre Controlling Authority.
- Internal Candidates who are in the direct line of promotion in their respective feeder cadre shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation basis.
- The other terms and conditions of the appointment on deputation will be governed in accordance with the guidelines issued by the GoI/DoPT vide letter No.6/8/2009-Estt(Pay II) dated 17.06.2010 and as amended from time totime.
- Merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and requisite experience would not entitle a person to be shortlisted/selected.
- Candidates who have not completed mandatory Cooling Off period may not be recommended by the organizations.
- The selected candidates will be appointed on deputation basis initially for a period of one year, which may be further curtailed/extended in the interest of administrative exigencies on mutual consent of the lending/borrowing departments.
- The University reserves the right: (a) To fix criteria for screening the applications so as to reduce the number of candidates to be called for written tests/interview. (b) To increase/decrease the number of vacancies on its own discretion. (c) To frame a panel of filling up future vacancies arising during the tenability of panel which is normally operative for one year; (d) Not to fill up any of the advertised positions.
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test/interview as to be decided by the Competent Authority.
- No TA/DA or local conveyance shall be paid to the candidates called for written tests/interview.
- Incomplete applications shall liable to be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Applications received after last date shall not be entertained and the University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The applicant should clearly mention the name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope.
- Amendments/changes, if any, in the advertisement shall be published only on the JNU