We build phenomenal products that our customers rely on so it’s important they are running at their best. As a Systems Management Specialist, you will work with the latest software to keep moving business forward. Whether it’s our Engineering teams that need a test environment or our software running in production, we are seeking skilled systems management professionals ready for the challenge.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Sterling SME, you are responsible for installing, upgrading and configuring Sterling, Secure proxy, IBM control center and related tools across multiple platforms. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and application of patches on Sterling running system. You will be required to support BAU responsibilities ensuring the up & running of application and Transfers 24 x 7. Monitoring of Service now incidents leading to resolution, following change management procedures, assisting problem management, and providing RCA inputs are primary responsibilities. Responsibilities:
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Overall technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation - covering all technical aspects of the program’s implementation lifecycle
- Provide hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions.
- Design, development and delivery of Sterling application including Clustering (Horizontal and Vertical)
- Interpret requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
- Develop advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
- Work under minimal supervision in layouts, product support, devices, methods or procedures
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in IBM Sterling File Gateway (Sterling Integrator) Configuration and Operation
- Proficient in IBM Sterling Connect: Direct Configuration and Operation
- Experience in IBM Sterling External Authentication Server Configuration and Operation
- Expertise in IBM Sterling Secure Proxy Configuration and Operation
- Experience in IBM Sterling Control Center Configuration and Operation
- In-depth experience in OpenSSH implementation, configuration and operation
- Validated knowledge of file transfer protocols and products (Connect: Direct, SFTP, FTPs, MQFTE)
- Basics understanding of GFT, Interpel, PESIT protocols and Axway or other EDI products (Axway Synchrony, OpenText etc.)
- Application Level Mapping knowledge: XML, SWIFT, SQL, EDIFACT, XSLT, Code list Deploy support (Eclipse, UCD, CDA) and Ansible Support
- Experience in MS office, ITIL, Service now
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Unix / Linux (RHEL) / Basic Bash Scripting, JMS, Active Directory/LDAP.
- Knowledge of netcool skills, Monitoring concepts, Splunk
- Azure / AWS cloud basics.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications