At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Backup & Recovery Administrator, you are responsible for Hight level administration of TSM servers, configuration, management and KT process.Responsibilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- End to End Spectrum protect new built configuration
- Migration of TSM server from TSM version 5.5 to 6.3.
- Work with Build team for TSM client configuration for BAclient, TDP for various Unix OS and Windows Servers.
- LANFREE backup and Troubleshooting.
- Disaster Recovery concepts
- Storage Configuration in Cloud storage
- Scheduling and Managing TSM backup's,
- Install and configure TSM in cluster environment.
- Involve and assist in various audit procedures for TSM environment and provide required restores/retrieves for various
- Good presentation and training skills.
- Ability to take the new Project KT and understand the new environment and process.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in TSM
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work directly with the customer and high-level technical panels
- Expertise to work effectively as part of a team and be able to guide and influence fellow team members through initiative and active participation
- Solid problem solving/decision making skills
- Proven Knowledge in Spectrum protect 8.x
- Experience in upgrade / Restore of TSM Server
- Sound Knowledge in SP for VE (includes backup and restore, configuration, troubleshooting)
- Expertise in all TSM components configuration and concepts
- Expertise in Configure, troubleshoot TDP database products
- Proven Knowledge in handling the Major Incident and communicating to customers
- Concepts and basic troubleshooting knowledge in Unix and windows platform
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications