We have urgent opening for Store In charge in our company
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
2. Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
3. Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
4. Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving and minor repairs.
5. Oversees mail handling and courier service.
6. Operates simple office machines (which may in some cases include computer assisted inventory, AC equipment, and may operate a forklift or other light equipment used in moving heavy items).
7. May participate in the selection, training and supervision of subordinates, when applicable.
8. Performs related and peripheral site-specific duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
1.One year of experience in store keeping, inventory control, and record keeping; or,
2. one year of experience performing duties equivalent to the class of Utility Worker, Departmental .
3. a combination of training, education, and experience that is equivalent to one of the employment standards listed above and that provides the required knowledge and abilities.
Additional Qualifications: Must be physically able to lift heavy items above and below shoulder height, and perform continuous standing, walking, reaching, and bending.
Salary : 12000 to 15000 Per Month