STORES ASSISTANT/ SR.ASSISTANT
2 - 4 Years
Qualification: Any Graduates
Experience: 02-4 Years
Job Location: Bayyavaram Location
Note : Only Male Candidates
1. Timely Processing Indents and arrange Materials/Spares within the lead-time.
2. Inventory Control & Management across HFIL.
3. Vendor Development & Management.
4. Compare, Analysis and Negotiate the Purchase Price within the budget.
5. Timely Processing the Vendors/Suppliers Bills for payments and monthly reconciliation.
6. Statutory Audits & ISO Compliances
7. Effective implementation of ERP & regular updating the data in ERP Module.
8. MIS preparation and documentation.
9. Effective maintenance of Stores, Records/Registers & regular updating the data in SAP Module.
a) Responsible for Coordinate and receipt the indents for required spares/materials required for operation of the business duly signed or approved by the concern authority.
b) Responsible for identify the suppliers, price & Quality of Indented Material as per our required standards and process the received indents by preparing the Purchase orders.
c) Responsible for effective Coordination with the concern Finance Teams and ensure to arrange the Vendors/suppliers payment with the schedule as per the terms of conditions of Purchase Order
d) Responsible for timely receipt the bills from the vendors/suppliers by duly verification with Goods Receipt Notes (GRNs) and process for payment by taking approval from the payment authority
e) Responsible for reconciliation of vendors/Suppliers accounts against the indents with Purchase Orders, Goods Receipts Notes, Bills and payments in coordinate with Finance & Accounts Team on monthly without any deviations.
f) Responsible for assist in Statutory Audits both internal and external as per the schedule without any deviation
g) Responsible for regular updating the materials data accurately in the available ERP module from time to time.