· Listening and Speaking to Student’s academic, emotional, social and behavioral concerns in an open and nonjudgmental way.
· Helping Students to prepare for admissions, applications and test.
· Counselling, monitoring, developing and assisting of students.
· Skills required =Good Communication skills in English and Hindi,
· Both, write and speak.
· Qualification = Graduation/Post graduation.
· Listening to students' academic, emotional, social, and behavioral concerns in an open and nonjudgemental way.
· Working directly with students to develop solutions and set achievable goals.
· Assisting with conflict mediation and resolution between students, students and teachers, or parents and teachers to ensure students' goals are not disrupted.
· Providing one-on-one career guidance and skills assessment to assist with career development.
· Helping students to prepare for admissions applications and tests.
· Providing students with materials related to a career of their choice or career counseling to suit their skills.
· Developing, monitoring, and assisting with counseling programs.
· Offering referrals to outside resources, such as for mental health, substance abuse, or vocational-related activities.
· Reporting student issues to the appropriate state authorities if neglect or abuse is suspected.
We are a new age consulting company engaged in Human Resources Management function. We refer ‘Human Resources’ as ‘Human Capital’ – the most important ingredient for successful running the Businesses and crating empires !!!
Started by a bunch of experienced professionals in October’ 2012 with the zeal and enthusiasm to spread the attitude, skills and knowledge for the deserving patrons, ‘Integrity’ stands for uniting the 360 degree approach with human excellence and processes.