• Primary contact for prospective students by providing on-going communication and
• Recruit applicants from various international/domestic markets to one of GUS institutions,
both at college, undergraduate and graduate levels.
• Advises students about admission and program requirements for undergraduate, diploma,
and graduate programs
• Make outbound calls to prospective students who have expressed an interest in attending
one of GUS’ institutions.
• Provide excellent customer service to potential students through consistent and effective
outreach and follow-up.
• Counselling and consulting students throughout enrolment process through e-mail and
• Managing student applications from original enquiry through to payment
• Working with prospective students, applicants and their families to provide high quality
advising on university/school admission requirements, academic programs, and school life.
• Managing a company-generated CRM database of inquiries and leads, recording all
conversion activity, contact details, profiles, contact history, decisions and outcomes.
• Following through agreed-upon processes to manage, monitor and convert inquiries into