1. Greet Customers as they walk in and offer assistance in selecting footwear and accessories, while promoting sales by informing customers on current sales promotions and policies, such as returns and exchanges, with positive customer service efforts.
2. Highlight the features of each pair of shoes displayed that interest the customer.
3. To answer questions, demonstrate difference between products and give customers his opinions on fit, style and appearance.
4. To help keep the store organized and clean by straightening merchandise and arranging stock room.
5. Sales, customer service, Assistant Store Manager in daily store sale related activities.
TeamLease Services established in 2002, is one of India's leading human resource service companies in the organized segment. A Fortune 500 company listed on both NSE & BSE markets, with eight offices and 1400 clients across the country. The company at present has about 100,000+ live associates/ trainees spread across the country and have till date given employment to 1.5+ million people with an aim to hire millions more.
Teamlease does not charge any kind of payment for a job.