Sub Editor cum Reporter
• The incumbent will be reporting to the Sr. Assistant Editor / Executive / Managing Editor.
• Should be comfortable with reporting and at the desk.
• Interviewing industry leaders, attending industry specific events, conferences, exhibitions.
• Rewriting articles and writing fresh articles as well.
• Doing Feature articles which are interview-based.
• Getting pages into production as per Sr. Assistant Editor / Executive / Managing Editor’s requirements.
• Associating with designers / DTP operators and ensuring an error-free & smooth production process.
• Person should be graduate in BMM (Journalism),B.A. or M.A. English Literature / Mass Communication / PG in Journalism.
• Person should have worked in an English publication in a similar capacity or a grade lower for at least 1 year and/or with a B2B industry experience of 1 year.
• Added preference for candidates having worked in a B-2-B publication, preferably Construction / Infrastructure / Engineering Industry.
• Job Location - Mumbai.