Subject Matter Expert - Mechanical Engineering
Job Location - Delhi
In consonance with recruitments in Delhi, Chegg hires freshers/ tenured job aspirants as Subject Matter Experts to solve advanced questions and books on core subjects. If you are aspiring to work in a challenging core subject-oriented environment. Chegg is one of the best places to provide you with the leverage.The Role
A Subject Matter Expert (SME) is a vital source of knowledge, capability, or expertise in Mechanical Engineering. The SME functions as the organizational representative for his/her knowledge area and applies his/her expertise to support the strategic direction of the organization. He/she should be capable and willing to work on core subjects.
The candidate must be-
- Excellent in communication skills, both oral and written
- Having a good hands knowledge on Mechanical Engineering concepts
- Proficient with Computers.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts
Authoring Solutions for advanced questions from Mechanical Engineering textbooks
- Online answering of Mechanical Engineering questions posted by students abroad
- Quality review of solutions given by external answerers
- Content feedback and online tutoring
- Video Content Reviews
- Work on domain specific Ad-hoc Projects
Other Job Details
- MTech in Machine Design (Mechanical Engineering)
- Freshers / Faculty (0- 3Years Experience) - anyone with strong subject knowledge can apply.
- Subject Expertise in Fluid mechanics and Turbo machinery , Material science and Automobile engineering, Engineering Mechanics, Heat and Mass Transfer, Thermodynamics, Strength of materials, Machine Design.
- Job Location - Jasola, Delhi
- 5 Days Working (Rotational Week-offs)
- Rotational Shifts (7:00 AM to 3:00 PM (A),1:30 PM to 10:00 PM (B),9:30 PM to 6:00 AM (C) & 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM(G). (C Shift is NOT allotted to female employees))
- Online MCQ based Subject Test (70% Score is considered as qualified)
- Online MCQ based English Test (50% Score is considered as qualified)
- Hiring Manager Discussion
- HR Discussion