Summer Intern - Electrical
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Assists in conceptual designs, studies, reports and proposals.
2. Performs calculations and basic preliminary analyses.
3. Uses Smart Plant 3D tools (S3D/SPEL) as directed.
4. Checks manufacturers’ drawings and data for compliance with specifications.
5. Assists in detailed development of established design concepts for power system studies, load flow analysis
6. Assists in developing or reviews discipline material quantity estimates.
7. Compiles, verifies and correlates data relating to engineering problems.
8. Assists in evaluation of suppliers.
9. Provides input to and/or maintains records for equipment and components.
10. Participates in preparation of material requisitions, specifications and other related procurement documents.
11. Coordinates assigned work with other technical personnel as directed.
12. Assists in development and verification of project control documents and status reports.
13. Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based upon openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
14. Bechtel execution methodology for projects in different GBUs (Global Business Units)