Targray is a diversified multinational commodity and advanced materials company that markets a broad range of products and solutions for high-growth energy sectors. Established in 1987 in Montreal, Canada, our organization is a leading international provider of materials for solar and energy storage companies, and one of the largest physical traders and distributors of Biodiesel fuel in North America.
Targray has operations in 9 countries and over $500M USD in annual sales. In 2019, the company made its debut appearance on the FP500, Financial Post'Ă˘ÂËs ranking of the top 500 corporations in Canada by revenue.
- Deloitte | Best Managed Companies (2019)
- EY Canada | Quebec Entrepreneur of the Year (2016)
- HSBC | International Business Award (2012)
- Profit 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in Canada (2006, 2009)
As a part of our continued expansion, Targray requires the services of a Supply Chain Coordinator,
to join our Biofuel Operations Team based at our India Office Gurgaon, Haryana
- Barges/vessels - freight fixing and negotiation in European market.
- Obtain clean acceptance of vessels in a timely manner.
- Working/appoint with approved port agents and surveyors.
- Issue voyage orders to shipping/counter-parties and monitor the progress of the vessel, informing trading on updates in a timely manner.
- Ensure Cargo Loading and discharging adheres to any credit or L/C requirement.
- Check all calculations relating to the trade (freight, demurrage, product, inspectors, cargo).
- Make or assist claims where necessary.
- Understanding tanks and terminal management.
- Keeping up to date with the latest changes to market rules and understanding how they impact the business.
- Biodiesel blending and quality management.
- Interacting closely with traders: bringing a view on the purchase and sales book to manage anticipate best stocks.
- Working closely with the sustainability/compliance coordinator.
- Dealing with sending/receiving sustainability documents with counter-parties.
- Building and maintaining constructive relationships with all levels of the organization to ensure requirements are met (executive, sales, operations and finance).
- Proactively troubleshooting, resolving issues and demonstrating initiative within company processes.
- Minimize profit leakage.
- Excellent (100% fluent) English language skills (spoken, written and comprehension).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build up a good rapport and trust with customers and suppliers.
- Experience in biodiesel, refined products, and/or energy trading is preferred.
- Familiarity with incoterms and commodities contracts.
- Proof of Sustainability understanding.
- Dealing with banks and trade financing is added advantage.
- Ready to deal with topics larger than operations and logistics execution.
- Diligent with excellent organization skills.
- Work well under pressure and be proactive in working out business needs and how to coordinate supply and demand sustainability requirements.
- Proven numerical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and understand changing Regulatory, business and customer requirements.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- MS Office proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook). Intermediate Excel.
- Ready to be available during weekends to manage vessels and execution.
- Willing to work in 12.00pm to 8.30pm (IST) fixed shift hours.
- A competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational organization.
- Off-site Team Building and experiential development.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Insurance for Self.
- Free Medical Insurance for Self and Family.
- Weekly Team Lunches.
- Gym Benefits.
- Corporate Team Fun Activities.