Objective: To handle the peak volume in SCM retail and identify potential resources for future roles.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Act as a point of contact between SCM & other stakeholders for the E2E order resolution
2. Responsible for issue recognition, identification, and application of appropriate resources, status reporting, and overall management of issues
3. Plan, coordinate, and resolve the issues at the Pan India level
4. Monitor the completion of tasks and ensure good performance and timely data submission on issue resolution at an appropriate level
5. Ensure collaboration with all relevant stakeholders for on-time issue resolution and good customer service in line with the business expectation
6. Carry out incident, accident, and non-conformity investigations and associated reporting and action closure
7. Share feedback with the management team highlighting on-ground issues and recommending changes or ideas to improve overall operations
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 8th Feb'21 and 15th Mar'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.