The intern manages the core task of supply chain including dealing with suppliers, managing inventory, handling the backend, and carrying out quality checks, working with existing as well obtaining new vendors.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Managing the inventory of hundreds of thousands of products
2. Building a healthy relationship with all vendors
3. Making sure that none of the products or items goes out of stock
4. Increasing product portfolio by working with new vendors
The intern's responsibilities include a close working relationship with the logistics, operations, and customer experience management teams.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 19th Feb'21 and 26th Mar'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Pune and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.