As a part of our continued expansion, Targray requires the services of a Supply Chain Specialist, to join our Operations Team based at our India Office Gurgaon, Haryana.Responsibilities
- Monitor inventory, process customer quotes, sales orders, purchase orders and invoices in ERP system.
- Prepare documentation in accordance with international import/export requirements.
- Compile transactional supporting document packages.
- Monitor divisional account status and maintain accuracy of customer AR/AP statement data.
- Populate & maintain cash flow reporting (data entry).
- Proactively troubleshoot, resolve issues and demonstrate initiative within company processes.
Benefits & Perks
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- MS Office proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook). Intermediate Excel.
- Excellent (100% fluent) English language skills (spoken, written & comprehension).
- Able to comprehend and apply basic accounting principles.
- Knowledge of Incoterms considered an asset.
- Willing to work in 2.00pm to 10.30pm (IST) fixed shift hours.
- A competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational organization.
- Off-site Team Building and experiential development.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Insurance for Self.
- Free Medical Insurance for Self and Family.
- Weekly Team Lunches.
- Gym Benefits.
- Corporate Team Fun Activities.
Targray provides a highly-competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational firm focused on creating a more sustainable global economy.