Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. More than 2,000 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries rely on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus),and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
We actively seek a Support Engineer, SAPAMS Basis
resident in Hyderabad - India.
Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software support products and services, and the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products. The Company was founded to disrupt and redefine the enterprise software support market by developing innovative new products and services, providing ultra-responsive service and delivering outstanding value to clients.Position Summary
The role of the Support Engineer, SAP Basis/Netweaver is to provide exceptional remote-based support for mission-critical SAP applications as part of our global customer support team. The position has the responsibility for researching, troubleshooting and supporting of multiple Client Architectures, and implementations for our global clients using SAP Technology (ECC, Enterprise Portal, Netweaver, PI, HANA, etc.). The role of the Support Engineer, SAP Basis/Netweaver requires functional experience, integration knowledge, infrastructure and networking expertise and skills to diagnose serious issues in SAP Technology environments; then develop, test, package and deliver fixes for such issues in complex, integrated and highly-configured environmentsEssential Duties And Responsibilities
Additional Duties And Responsibilities
- Solve complex customer issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of SAP applications functionality and technology in complex SAP Technology environments
- Work closely with customers on a daily basis to understand their needs, support business change and deliver a consistently high quality customer experience
- Provide remote-based functional support & training for your specialist SAP modules
- Support client customizations, sharing implementation and best practices advice
- Develop application break fixes for critical product defects
- Create scripts to identify, analyze and correct data issues
- Manage one or more key assigned accounts as a technical/functional advisor
- Provide hands-on assistance using proprietary tools in a test environment or via remote client connectivity
- Be a pro-active contributor to a support organization which is running 24x7x365, this will require the ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays and monitoring email regularly outside standard business hours
- Collaborate with team members in a virtual team environment to extend field experience to different client situations
- Contribute to the development and management of knowledge-sharing methodologies, diagnostic tools, and creative processes, to improve the client experience
- Other job related duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Fluent English is mandatory, any other languages is a plus.
- 5+ years relevant SAP experience particularly with Basis, Netweaver J2EE/ABAP (Dual-stack),including System Administration, User Administration, Content Administration. SAP HANA knowledge is a differentiator
- 5+ years direct support of application end-users in a Corporate environment
- Working knowledge of multiple databases (Oracle, MSQSL, MaxDB etc)
- Working knowledge of multiple operating systems (AIX, Linux, Windows etc)
- A track record of successful roles in 5 or more SAP implementation or upgrade projects
- Analytical, logical problem resolution skills
- SAP certification(s) preferred
- Knowledge of architecture, implementation and key functionality
- Expertise with SAP R/3, ECC, SAP Netweaver, SAP Knowledge Management including full life-cycle implementation experience, configuration and administration of the application
- Knowledge of maintenance/patching mechanics and SAP architecture
- Demonstrable history solving complex problems across multiple modules
- Enabling SSL for Enterprise Portal and Knowledge Management & Collaboration
- Configuring cluster installations for load balancing
- Superb trouble-shooting skills and tenacity in problem solving
- Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with Clients
- Strong knowledge of key application functionality, tables and relationships
- Deep knowledge of SAP customization/extension methodologies
- Excellent development skills using SAP toolset
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills - verbal & written
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Extreme focus on Client satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work calmly and professionally in high pressure situations
- The ability to work remotely from a home based office in a virtual environment.
- The best candidates will have extensive knowledge of multiple SAP modules across releases including proficiency with SAP product module/suite business processes, navigation mechanics, configuration requirements, integration with other modules and knowledge of underlying technology
- Knowledge of SAP Industry Solutions would be an advantage
- Knowledge of any Country Specific Solutions would be an advantage
- A consulting background, while not mandatory, would be useful
- Experience with localization's and global implementations would be an advantage
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. To date, more than 3,700 Fortune 500, Fortune Global 100, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries have relied on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
Rimini Street is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus),and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs. According to Gartner, the third-party support market will grow to $1.05 billion by 2023, a 200% increase. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent on total maintenance and support costs, and to date, the company has saved organizations nearly $5 billion in total maintenance costs since its inception.Be Treated Like the Best
Accelerating Company Growth
- Rimini Street hires only the best - and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics â just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success
- Work hard, play hard environment - Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events
- We are also passionate about giving back to our communities around the world, with plenty of opportunities for volunteering and charity through the Rimini Street Foundation
- All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills
Recent Industry Recognition
- Trading on Nasdaq under ticker symbol RMNI since October 2017
- Added to the US Russell 2000ÂŽ Index in 2018
- Completed a follow-on public offering of 6.1 million shares of Company stock in Q3 2020.
- Over 3,700 active clients, including 100 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100
- Q3 2020 fiscal year revenue of $82.5 million, up 19.3% year over year
- Expanded operations in Eastern Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia and the Middle East in 2019
- Launched the global availability of Application Management Services for Salesforce, SAP and Oracle
- Received 33 awards in 2020, including 15 awards for excellence in customer service from awards companies such as the International Stevie Awards, the American Stevie Awards, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service
- Honored with four Gold awards for Company of the Year in 2020.
- The Rimini Street Foundation recognized with two awards in 2020 for Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year