People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication. Learn more about our mission, vision and values.
SW Quality Engineer – Entry Level
Parallel wireless is set to disrupt the telecom sector and we are looking for fresh graduates to come and be part of the success story. Our end-to-end ALL G, cloud-native product portfolio is designed to help our customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment cost and complexity, and increase operational efficiency. Specifically, within the Control team our goal is to build the world’s leading network automation and management solution. Our products are built for the cloud in an agile environment using the latest tools and methodologies.
We are hiring fresh out of college- developers, and Quality Engineers into our Cloud Native Control team. You will be part of the team responsible for designing, implementing, and integrating break-through features in the product. This exciting opportunity will allow you to learn from experts while helping to design, develop and test real-world cellular network analytics and operations problems for our customers.
This is a great opportunity for freshers to join the exciting domain of telecom in a team doing significant new development in a fast-evolving technology space.Nice To Have Skills
- Working on DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with SQL and relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Good understanding of Agile Methodologies, Manual testing concepts
- Will be working on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI, CD) model
- experience in Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience with Selenium testing web pages
- Completed a B-Tech/MTech in Computer Science/IT from a renowned University with at least 70%
- Good knowledge of Python or Shell Scripts
- Understanding Object-Oriented Concepts
- Excellent spoken and written English communication
- Drive to learn fast and work hard
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science is required.