CGG is conducting Online Interviews for System Administrator.
- Should have an experience of over 3+ years in Linux operating systems like redhat and CentOS
- Should have experience in Tomcat.
- Should have experience in Jboss.
- Should have software load balance.
- Should have experience in maintaining DNS, DHCP, Proxy, Firewalls, Wireless network, and wired networks.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (Electronics/Computer Science) with a minimum of 50% marks.
CERTIFICATIONS: Redhat Certified Engineer with a valid Certification from Redhat are preferred.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Linux Operating systems like CentOS or Redhat.
2. Able to secure configure of servers like NFS, Samba, httpd.
3. Writing system level firewall rules and experience in selinux.
4. Experience in shell scripting and text processing commands.
5. Experience in Application servers like Tomcat.
7. Preferable certification in Linux and virtualization technologies.
8. Should document all procedures.
9. Willing to work in any shift, any time, any place.
10.Application/Database server monitoring & troubleshooting.
11.Website context file replacement & updating
12.Postgres server dump export & import.
13.Following escalation matrix during lease line /power failure.
14.Adhering to SLA for timely resolution.
15.Ensure 100% uptime of the servers and oversee the project hosting and deployment on the servers.
16.Deployment and maintenance of web applications and databases on Linux servers.
17. Any other works related to datacentre assigned by Project Manager/Manager