· Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 10,11.
· Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for Scanners/Printers and various PC components.
· Installation, Configuration of MS-Outlook Office 365
· Basic installation & troubleshooting knowledge on Windows 2008/2012 server Operating system.
· Technical skills related to Desktop Patch management, Software Installation and Basic Networking skills.
· Install, configure and maintain regular updates of Antivirus.
· Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops and any other Hardware devices.
· Maintaining inventory of Assets, documents vendor reports and Vendor interactions.
· Knowledge of Local System policies and Group policies.
· Knowledge on Work group/Domain/DNS /DHCP.
· Excellent working knowledge with a range of 1.5 to 5 years in User Help desk support with a good understanding of Microsoft products [Outlook, Windows OS, installation procedures, troubleshooting knowledge in Microsoft office suite] and administration of user accounts and access rights.
· Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal/Written).
· Able to talk about technology in simple terms.
· A logical thinker.
· An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills.
· Help Desk profile with strong Analytical, Logical and Communication Skills (written, oral, one to one etc.).
· Professional, Innovative, Drive for continuous improvement, Positive attitude, proactively provides solutions.
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.