System Administrator- Windows
CGG is conducting Online Interviews for System Administrator – Windows.
- Should have an experience of over 4+ years in all types of Windows Serveroperating systems like
- Should have experience in IIS.
- Should have software load balance.
- Should have experience in maintaining DNS, DHCP, AD, ADC, etc.
- Managing and monitoring all Windows Servers and Windows infrastructure.
- Installing, configuring, testing, maintaining Windows Servers, application software, IIS server and system management tools.
- Must have strong experience on Microsoft Active Directory Services, Sites, Handling Replications, Cross domain Trusts, FSMO Roles.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box).
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (Electronics/Computer Science) with a minimum of 50% marks.
CERTIFICATIONS: Must be a MCPwith a valid Certification from Microsoft.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs),Organizational Units (OUs),domain controllers (DCs),and Trusts.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Active Directory, GPO, Active Directory Federated Services, and password/identity management systems.
- Assist in management and support of internal and external DNS systems. Assist in management and support of internal DHCP architecture and scoping.
- Management ofIIS setup, configuration of application pools.
- Create and update technical documentation of operating procedures as needed.
- Maintain standards for installation of infrastructure software/hardware installations.
- Configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD , Domains, Trusts, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and Organizational Units.
- Proactively ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Work with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Working with monitoring systems.
- Antivirus & Patch management.
- Knowledge& working on system security techniques.
- Good problem-solving and communication skills.
- Coordinating with Managers with respect to Datacentre activities and gaining knowledge on Datacentre network activities.
- Coordinate with Sr. Administrators, Administrators, System Support Engineers, and Network Engineers.
- Co-ordinate with the vendor for maintenance activities and firmware upgrades.
- Willing to work in any shift, any time, any place.
- Application/Database server monitoring & troubleshooting.
- Website context file replacement & updating
- MSSQL server dump export & import.
- Following escalation matrix during lease line /power failure.
- Adhering to SLA for timely resolution.
- Ensure 100% uptime of the servers and oversee the project hosting and deployment on the servers.
- Deployment and maintenance of web applications and databases on Windows servers.
- Any other works related to datacentre assigned by Project Manager/Managers.