System Engineer- Domain Controller
Location : Pune
Desired Competencies and Experience:
1) Shall have hands on experience in technical planning, requirements analysis and management, systems architecture and design, and systems integration and verification.
2) Shall have working experience on at least 2 product-lines in Automotive Domain (IVI, Instrument Clusters, Telematics would be given preference),from sourcing to SOP (start of production).
3) Must have knowledge on Automotive Networks, CAN, UDS, DoIP, SOME/IP, Ethernet AVB.
4) Shall have good knowledge in UML and shall have sound experience in capturing requirements using UML models.
5) Shall be exposed to ASPICE, CMMI, ISO 26262, Agile software development.
6) Shall have hands on experience with Software debugging tools, CAPL development, and CAN (CANCase, CANalyzer, CANoE) tools.
7) Experience in AUTOSAR is a must.
8) Experience in Linux, Android, QNX or Integrity OS will be given preference.
9) Requires Bachelor of Science in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering and at least 4 years of experience with Vehicle testing.