System Engineer (Substation Automation Design) will be responsible for Design of Substation Automation System used for various voltage levels in India and Abroad. The incumbent will be responsible for different project of phases like Understanding the client requirement, Preparation of detail design/documentation, Preparation of load calculations, Approval of design/documentations from customer, ordering the required material to the factory and support to Project Management/Factory/Commissioning team for smooth execution of the Project.
* A minimum of 3-5 years of experience designing, implementing and testing of Substation Automation System
* Knowledge on study of client requirement
* RFQ preparation
* Knowledge on different architectures RSTP, PRP and HSR
* Knowledge on Ethernet Switches, Router and Firewall
* Knowledge on different type of communication Ethernet, Fiber optic, Serial RS232/RS485, PLCC.
* Knowledge on Substation Automation and Communication Protocol SNMP, SNTP, Modbus, IEC60870-5-103, IEC61850, IEC60870-5-101 and IEC60870-5-104.
* Knowledge on creating and reading Panel drawings/scheme
* Knowledge on RTU, SAS and HMI functionalities
* Knowledge on basic of Protection
* Verifications of technical compliances of HW/SW systems
* Collaborating for new solutions and technologies required in the business to drive new product and offerings
* Background of handling Utilities customer is desired Soft Skills
* Excellent Communication Skills both written and verbal,
* Critical thinking, reasoning and problem solving are an essential part of this position.
* Patient and easy to work with when under pressure
* Enjoy learning new things and build knowledge base in new area.