1 Role Tableau Developer
2 Required Technical Skill Set Tableau, SQL, DWH, BI
3 Desired Experience Range 5+ years
4 Location of Requirement Noida/Hyderabad
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
Key SkillsTableau, SQL, DWH, BIMust-Have
- Having good understanding of Tableau architecture, design, development, and end-user experience.
- Extensive experience in Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server and Tableau Reader in various versions of Tableau.
- Experience in publishing reports on tableau server and creating extracts.
- Create and modify Interactive Dashboards and Creating guided navigation links within Interactive Dashboards.
- Effectively used data blending, filters, actions, Hierarchies, LODs, Dual Axis feature in tableau.
- Extensive knowledge in various reporting objects like Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies, Transformations, filters, prompts, Calculated fields, Sets, Groups, Parameters etc., in Tableau
SNResponsibility of / Expectations from the Role
- Experience in any other reporting tool Cognos, Business Objects
- Worked on the development of Dashboard reports for the Key Performance Indicators for the top management.
- Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using the Tableau server.
- Administer user, user groups, and scheduled instances for reports in Tableau.
- Strong understanding of Data warehouse concepts, ETL, Star Schema, Snowflake, data modeling experience.
1 Work closely with business teams to create reports/dashboards using Tableau desktop.
2 Design and develop various analytical reports from multiple data sources by blending data on a single worksheet in Tableau Desktop
3 Working with Cross-Functional teams
4 Technical Documentation