Candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
· Prepare and maintain various recruitment details & database
· Source candidates from job portals, social networking sites, references
· Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications and performing phone screenings
· Schedule interviews, shortlist candidates and coordinate with the training team
· Meet hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates
· Maintain data and create reports
· Work collaboratively with other departments across the organization as needed
· Preparing hiring forecasts as part of the company's strategic planning.
· Documenting processes and fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past applicants.
· Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
I Learn Future is a workforce management and employee upskilling organization.
As a premium enterprise talent solution company, we are an ecosystem of employee upskilling, domain-specific learning, and a complete corporate solution for enhancing the internal capabilities and competencies of their people.
Our high-performance team learned to handle critical challenges to define highly objective, quantifiable, measurable results. We are trusted to provide clients and applicants with prompt, efficient, and compassionate service.
Through our innovative learning methodologies, we are built to create powerful experiences that help clients to build the future of their business.